Thursday, March 11, 2010

Inspired!

Since I was a kid watching my dad complete 50 milers I have wanted to to do the same. Last year I finished my first 50k in May. I had a lot of doubt that I could do it. But I completed it stronger than I thought that I would. I was excited and thrilled to complete something that I had never done before.

My dream is to complete a 50 and 100 miler. I also obsess over racing in the western states 100 and many other rocky mountain trail races. I am committing to a goal of completing my first 50 miler in October. I have two possible race picked out. They are Cactus Rose 50 or Palo Duro 50 miler. I have been to both places and have run the 25k. This time when I go back it will be to run the 50 miler. I look forward to completing this goal. My training will consist of Crossfit along with running. I will continue to work on my nutrition and receive massage to help with my training.

2010 I will run my first 50 miler!

No comments:

Post a Comment