Saturday, June 5, 2010

Training begins

I have always wanted to achieve my goal of running a 50k. I have accomplished this twice and the second time was faster than the first by almost 30 minutes. I would like to cut that time down to 5:30 that would be almost 1 hour cut from my last time. Rocky raccoon is coming up in November and it is time to start training. I haven't been really strict on my training. Eating foods that actually do more damage than good. My training hasn't been real strict as far as eating goes. My running fluctuates. I feel that if I am going to accomplish my goal of running a faster 50k I need to buckle down and get into the mode. This coming week is a great time to start. I have been feeling the urge to really come down strong and start seriously training to accomplish a faster 50k and then in 2011 a fifty miler. I want to do this to show myself my abilities when I really work for something what is actually possible. Monday I start my training, I will start with a plan to reach my goal of a 30 min or more pr at Rocky Raccoon in November. I will continue to post my workouts on this blog along with my thoughts and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment