Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Training for my first 50k

I have always wanted to do a 50k, and I will run and complete my first 50k race April 18th. I will post everyday the result of the training, food and my runs that I will accomplish along with any stories or ideas that I have. I have been training for this race for about 6 months. I am now starting to increase the running and working on endurance and speed. I have been involved in Crossfit for the past 6 months and will continue with that regimen throughout the year. I will combine it will long distance running, speed work and even incorporate exercises into my runs. Along with exercise I will be writing about the foods that I will be consuming and how I feel through out the day. I will take measurement to show the improvement of my heart rate, blood pressure, BMI and incorporate into that massage and structural integration.

Look forward to insight, and stories and a record of my training for my first fifty miler!

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment