Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Tuesday Dec 30th 2008

Today I did not go to crossfit, I was feeling the workout from last Saturday. It was a special workout that really challenged endurance and strength but mostly endurance. It was 12 days of Crossfit and man was it a great work out!

So today I ran three miles. I felt great except for a pull in my left hamstring which I could feel move all the way up in to my hip and spread out through the IT Band. I will be getting it worked on to get my hips balanced out.

My meals consisted of oats and almond milk an omelet with bell peppers, tomatoes, turkey, and guacamole, I had a few snacks they were not of the best snacks, but they were much enjoyed. Candied popcorn and nuts. The food that I ate today did not seem to affect my run. The weather was great not too cold but not too hot. I also had some company on my run which is always nice. Jana, Timmie and Shelly went with me on the run! By the way Timmie(Little Guy) is walking now!

Tomorrow the plan is to do the crossfit workout tomorrow. I will run another three miles on Thursday after another big workout "2009"! Stay tuned more to come including a long run and some stats. Later!

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment