Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Wednesday Dec 31st 2008

This mornings workout was short but tough enough to challenge the muscles.

For Time:
1000 meter row
75 wall ball shots (12lbs)
30 Pull-ups (kipping)

Time: 9:40

My whole body is still feeling the workout from this past Saturday which has really spent my body. I will not run tonight. Tomorrow is "2009" workout and also a 4 mile run later in the day. I don't know yet what the format will be for "2009" but I will post it.

This coming Saturday is the Ironman Alumni Lacrosse Game I am really looking forward to see how well I stand up to the team members as far as endurance and strength it is going to be a bench mark to see the benefit and rewards of the training that I am under going.

I did have a bottle of Perpetum to drink before the work and it seemed to help. I think that if I had a little more of something to burn it would help in my workouts and runs.

Meals:
Boiled eggs for breakfast.

That is all for today!

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment