Saturday, July 4, 2009

WOD:

With a continuously running clock do one Burpee the first minute, two Burpees the second minute, three Burpees the third minute… continuing as long as you are able.

Use as many sets each minute as needed.

Yeah! 12 burpees I stop in minute thirteen. It is really funny how you look at the WOD and you say to yourself man I am going to blow that one out of the water and then you get into the WOD and realize how hard it is going to be! About round 10 I was ready to quit. The heat and lack of sleep this week has been affecting my performance. Also, I have been talking to Pam who did the Endurance Cert and I am getting more info on how the training works. I am really excited about it and am going to continue on that path. I will have to get a little more strict on my training and make a schedule. Anyway that is all for now. Look for my training schedule for next week. You will see some speed and a little bit of endurance training.

later,
Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment