Tuesday, June 30, 2009

WOD: 16x 100 meters, all out sprint

For time:
16 x 100 meter sprints

Note 1: Don’t jog. Don’t run. Sprint! Every 100 meters is everything you have!!!Note 2: Rest in between each 100 meter sprint as much as you need, just remember that your time is from the start of your first sprint to the end of your last.

12:15

I felt that I was pretty slow. I decided the strategy I would take is to jog the turn around. That is probably where I lost a lot of time. I wasn't happy with the time but will post it and compare for next time. I know that for sure that short distance speeds are my weakness. And increasing my time there, is going to help my long distances. So I will keep training and keep posting. Also, there were three of us in the WOD. All three of us were at different levels.

No comments:

Post a Comment