Thursday, January 1, 2009

Jan 1st 2009 Thursday

2009 was the work out of the Day!
(2 Round)
1. 200m Run
40 Kettle Bell Swings 40 lbs
40 Sit-ups
80 Lunges
40 Push-press 45lbs
40 Jumping Pull ups
40 Box Jumps 24"
200m weighted walk 35lbs
40 wall ball shots 12lbs

2. Row 500m (Done anywhere in the work out)

3. 69 Burpees (done at the end or begining of the workout)

Time- 52:47

What a tuff work out! It is always fun to work out at Crossfit! This was one of the tuffest workout I have ever done. It was very challneging and really worked on the endurance level. Awesome workout! Before the work out I had Perpetum two servings with no food. The secound roound I was not so fatigue infact my endurance improved and I was able to finish strong . Perpetum is truely a great formula for endrance events and I plan to train and use it during my training and the race. I did not run today but I think the WOD took care of that. I will run tomorrow (6 miles). Later!

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment