Friday, January 2, 2009

Friday Jan.2, 2008

Well it is Friday and a couple of days ago I had an idea to do a run on my birthday and make that my birthday party this year! so I am going to do that

Date: July 23 Thursday
Time:6:30 in the morning
Place: Unknown
Distance:23 miles just kidding, 29 miles

anyone is invited to come even if you live in another state.

Today I decide to go to Crossfit instead of run. I am not sure which one was a better idea. At first I was going to run 6 miles but then changed my mind on the way home and decide to do the WOD and during the WOD I made the decision to not run because my legs are really feeling Thursday's WOD "2009".

WOD 1-2-09
3 rounds for time
50 Push-ups
50 slam balls

Time 13:52

Tough! My food intake was pretty decent until I made it home. It helps when you are able to work at such a great store like Sandy's Market and you get to have great healthy food all day. Breakfast: Omelet with fresh veggies and guacamole
Lunch: Salad with grass feed beef.
Dinner: Not so good! Fudge and a slice of Ham? Yeah I need to work on this.

So my meals at home need to improve tremendously.
Tomorrow I will be playing an alumni Lacrosse game against some young guys. So I really look forward to seeing how I stand up to them now that I have been involved with Crossfit for 6+ months. It will be great just like old times.

Life is Great!
Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment