Sunday, January 4, 2009

Saturday and Sunday

Click to play Alumni game

These are some of the photos from the Alumni game.



Ironman Alumni Lacrosse Game
Top: is the old guys. Left to right: Grant, Mike, Brian, Me.
Bottom: all ironman team members that played at the game.

The game was great but my legs felt like bricks. My lungs could not keep up either. I am thinking it was because of the intense workouts from this past two weeks. It was fun I miss playing though. Back to training! Today I put together my training calendar. I will be posting it by weeks and posting each workout including my runs and along with the food and supplements that I used during before and after the runs.

Also, I am planning my B-day party for this year. It is going to be a 29 mile run some where. I f you are interested let me know.

Later!

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment