Sunday, January 18, 2009

Monday Jan 19, 2009

WOD


3 rounds for time:
Run 400 meters

15 GHD Hip Extensions
30 Slam Balls (m:15lb)
45 Jumping Pull-ups

17:20- Good WOD! Worked every part of the body. The run was great but going from the pull-ups to the run was difficult. being that my arms were the one that were suffering. Everrything else was great.

4.98 Mile run- run was great I felt great andmy legs felt very strong. The weather was very nice and cool. I keep a good strong pace through out the middle of the run. My legs did tire towards the end but I am not surprise because of the workout from this morning which worked the legs. Below you can see my route this evening. Tomorrow Morning it is off to Crossfit and I am off and taking it easy, no running tomorrow!http://www.mapmyrun.com/route/us/tx/cypress/567804270745

No comments:

Post a Comment