Monday, January 5, 2009

Monday Jan 5, 2009

WOD 1-5-09

Dead Lifts
3-3-3-3-3
165, 175, 180, 185, 190

Max Push-ups in two minutes: 52

The workout was a good break from the normal routine of crossfit. Last time I did this WOD my max was 199. I wanted to take it easy this time because I was feeling the last two weeks workouts still. I think I am going to continue to take it easy the rest of this week.

I ran 3 miles tonight around 7:15pm the weather was good and cold. It was nice weather, it wasn't to windy or rainy. It felt good except for lunch felt like it had not settled. I feel faster and stronger in my legs and it is starting to get easier to run for longer periods of time. I contribute that to Crossfit and the strength that I am building there.

My meals were pretty good.
Breakfast:
Eggs, Onions, bell peppers, guacamole, tomatoes, and bacon

Lunch:
salad with chicken turkey and eggs. Maybe a little too much meat. afterwards I had strawberries and grapes to wrap up my lunch. I did have some sweats, my wife made these awesome rice crispy treats that are really good. So it has been hard to resist.

Dinner:
Veggies and tomato sauce with baked red potatoes. It was a good dinner!

Tomorrow morning I will go to Crossfit and I will take a day off from running.
Life is Great!
Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment