Sunday, January 11, 2009

Saturday Jan. 10,2009

Suppose to be a 10 mile run but end up being a 7 mile or 1 hour and 20 min run at Memorial Park.

The weather was the typical Houston Weather unpredictable unless you watch the news which I don't. I did how ever notice on my way out to Memorial park that the clouds were very dark. I also stopped to pick up a cliff bar for the run. When I went into the store the weather was nice humid and slightly warm just like I like it. When I came out it was windy and the temp. was dropping. I though to myself that a cold front was coming in and that was obvious because of the temp drop and the wind picked up so I check the forecast on my phone and the prediction was High 69.
So I drove out to Memorial park parked and Shelly and I took off on our run. We started about 7:45 and we finished at 9:00 I would have gone longer but there was something that I was committed to at 10 for the rest of the day. The run was great I felt good and my hip was not bothering me like it was on Thursday. Shelly did have some trouble with other dogs, but other than that the run was great.
The miles that I missed this week I will make up throughout the week. That is anywhere between 3-4 miles. This week I will also be sending in my registration form to run in the race.
This week the training schedule is Crossfit every morning, but going easy on the weight and the workouts.
Miles for the week 22.
  • 4 miles on Mon, Wed, Thurs
  • 10 on Saturday

Stay tuned for this weeks updates. By the way I have not been doing very on my diet. I will keep working towards a better diet every day.

Life is Great!

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment