Thursday, June 25, 2009

If you could marry any Female WOD which would it be? Helen!

She is my favorite WOD!

400m Run
21 Kettlebell Swings (53lbs)
12 Pull-ups (Kip)

Time 11:36

My favorite because she isn't as brutal as the others like "Fran"! I could image these two girls standing next to each other and in my head "Fran" would beat the cramp out of "Helen". But on the other hand "Darlene" would be next in line to take out both! It was hot but the Kettlebell swing created a little bit of rest to slow the heart Rate down. The heat makes everything harder. By the Third round I was having trouble hanging onto the bar for the pull-ups. Probably from the kettlebell swing. Although the Kettlebell swing were much easier because I have been doing one arm kettle bell swings. I felt strong throughout the whole thing.

I was slow about a minute behind the other fast guys that day. But Matt had the fastest time 9:55. I hope to be there soon!

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment