Wednesday, June 17, 2009

WOD: Push Press 5-4-3-1-1-1

Was cautious because of an injured wrist.
Started kinda light and went to max
95, 115, 120, 125, 130x, 130x

Try 130 twice but could not get it. The Push press and Push jerk are two movements that require explosive hip movement and I feel are important to get the weight up above the head.

WOD Crossfit Endurance
3 rounds
1 min on 1 min off
distance went from about 2oo.2 meter and increased each time. Which was what I wanted Max was close to 200.5 - 7 meters. I am working on Pose running more and more each day. It is different than the regular running I have been doing. I am faster and am seeing a difference in my speed. I am liking the train less get the same result method, but I am not sure how it will turn out in the end. either way I am sticking to the plan. Next Race is in October!

Later,
Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment