Sunday, June 14, 2009

I new look on Things

Well I finished my first ultra and I am looking for way to improve my time. I have been doing crossfit for almost a year now and I have notice a huge difference, but there is still room for improvement. Mainly in two areas: diet, running form and my training. I have been looking a lot at Crossfit endurance and Pose running. It seems to make a lot of sense to me to train in different way. I finished my first 50k with my longest distance being 18 miles and crossfiting 3 times a week. I thought that was pretty impressive. I even passed people that had trained more than I had. So there is definitely something to the whole crossfit mentality. So I will give it a try this year and see how it works out. Stay posted to see the WODs and what I am doing and feeling during the the week.

Later!

1 comment:

  1. So, I realize I'm totally ignorant of 50ks, but is this a hike or a run?

    ReplyDelete