Sunday, June 21, 2009

Protein Protein Protein! Which one should I use!

Lately I have been looking at more and more proteins. Being that part of my business is running a vitamins department at Sandy's Market I have been looking at our protein and wondering why we have some many different types. We have different brands, flavors and Soy, Whey and Plant. I am on a quest to discover to find out why we are carrying all these different proteins and the other types that are out there that are better than what we currently have. Recently, I have been using a product called "Protein 100" by Genesis Today. It is protein that comes from cows in New Zealand and also has collagen. It is a liquid protein which provides 15g of protein in one ounce of liquid. Pretty awesome if you ask me.

Another Protein I have just received is "Harmonized Protein" by Progressive Nutritional. It is whey protein produced from New Zealand Cows. With 23g of protein in each serving.

I will be researching more protein products and I hope to answer more questions that I have about the many different protein supplements out their. Stay tuned for more.

By the way I have been using the Protein 100 for about a month and have noticed a difference in my muscle mass and energy during workouts. Also recovery has been faster. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment